Who is SoggyDayGardener?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome

It is a rainy day in Dorset, if it wasn't I'd be out on the veggie patch, sowing some more seeds into beds, finishing off the paths between my raised beds and preparing a greenhouse for tomatoes. 
Since it is such a wet day I thought I'd start this blog, just as a way of adding another organic vegetable grower's voice to the world of gardening.
I have been growing vegetables on and off for over 20 years, for the last 7 here in West Dorset, where I have been growing organically most of the vegetables we need and giving a few away. I make mistakes, have some successes, learn from others and try things out. Hopefully this blog wil be a forum for me to share those experiences. 
Your comments and experiences are equally valid and most welcome.

No comments: