Who is SoggyDayGardener?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dare I say this?

I transplanted Tenderstem Broccoli on Tuesday and Pacifica Broccoli today, with underplanting of various lettuce, all netted over now.
Then today weeded, yes weeded, the rascals are popping up everywere in all the beds. Amongst the red onion sets I found 8 salad leaf plants self-seeded from a previous season, I checked, they seem to be Mustard Greens 'Red Giant', so I dug them up and planted them in the tomato greenhouse amongst some other salad leaf plants. Then I netted the onions too.
Saw the first shoot of asparagus and carefully weeded that bed too.
So I've netted where I can, I have trays I'm waiting for seedlings, all beds planted as much as I can, lots of tidying done.

Dare I say I am up to date - yes I know, tomorrow will probably reveal something I forgot.

No comments: